Keeping a transition journal or a diary while you transition fills quite a number of needs. First it provides a way for you to look back and see how you’ve progressed. Secondly, its so therapeutic. And if nothing else it helps you practice writing like a girl. Why I Started … Continue reading
Female VoiceTired of SOUNDING like a MAN?
If so, you simply must have Kathe Perez's 30 Day Crash Course on Voice Feminization!
- Transition Journal – Keep A Journal to Remember Your Transition
- The “Ick Factor” for MTFs – Let Others Transition with You and Keep Your Family & Friends
- The Big “O” – Do Transwomen have Orgasms?
- Electrolysis for the Male to Female Transsexual
- Nature versus Nurture – The Story of David Reimer and Dr. John Money
- Choosing Your New Female Name for Transwomen
- Homosexuals at the Olympics (Pink Triangles in Russia)
- Sexual Orientation -vs- Gender Identity
TagsBreast Augmentation Coming Out Facial Feminization Surgery FAQ Female Names FFS Gender Identity Gender Reassignment Surgery Glossary GRS He Kids LGTB Laws Life Insurance Male to Female Transformation Marriage Money Montreal Neighbors Olympics Personal Success Post-Op Postop Post Transition Problems Pronouns Relationships Russia Sex Change Male to Female Sexual Orientation Sexual Reassignment Surgery She Spouses SRS Steps to transition from male to female Successful Gender Transition Surgery Terminology Transgender Hair Issues Transgender Wigs Transgender Words Transition How To Video Voice Surgery Wife